Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Well I was on my laptop and noticed some graphics I had saved which I didn't publicize them..

my newest graphic;

not very good I know, but I was testing out some ideas of clothes - They are suppossed to be leggings, was going to do a dress wearing Pantyhouse - tights but GIMP has mashed up and won't let me use dodge or burn D: ♥


This looks weird as I was trying to get a shapeline for the hair, Ive got a proper hairstyle created now, but it needs finishing - highlights and shading XD but its on my laptop not this one haha XD

I drew a Jacket the other day! I was practicing clothes again. Ill upload the Jacket and the finishing graphic.
The Jacket;

Finishing Graphic;

I did a banner for my friends blog -

I did another Headshot ;) I uploaded the first one the other day - heres my newest headshot!


HOPE YOU LIKED THEM, Comment on some?♥

No comments:

Post a Comment